The System/Solutions Engineer is responsible for the designing and installation of small to large projects and client satisfaction throughout the installation is essential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
System/Solution Project Engineers are key contributors in the success of Network Project Installations. This is achieved by ensuring client satisfaction thru ought the project and by using years of experience to ensure all necessary best practices are followed.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously.
- Excellent listening and communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong customer relationship skills.
- Organized, detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Ability to provide and maintain detailed documentation on each job.
- Strong computer skills and the ability to effectively communicate through e-mail.
- Knowledge in advanced networking configurations
- Experience in Windows Server Operating Systems and Layer 3 switching.
- Ability to successfully train the client on the new solution(s) implemented.
- Problem-solving abilities and ability to meet reasonable deadlines.
- Ability to build positive and collaborative relationships.
- Willingness to develop professionally.
- Ability to work with little supervision and manage a team.
- Engineer solutions for the sales team
- Is always up to date on product stack and future updates
- Group Policy administration
- Migration of Active Directory
- Success in the Network Project Engineer position will be based on your ability to meet or exceed the client expectations while ensuring the work is completed accurately and within budget hours
- Assisting with escalated tickets will be required in this position along with any other service requests needed to ensure client satisfaction
Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations:
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) is preferred.
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) is preferred.
- 4+ years’ experience in computer network management is required
- Experience in implementing Managed Service Solutions to End Clients is preferred.
- Normal professional, office environment.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Windows Server: 3 years
- Active Directory: 3 years
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License